Using this service
- How does this service work?
- I’m having trouble finding a company. What should I do?
- I’m not a company. Can I use your services as well?
- How do I checkout?
- Can I pay afterwards or on account?
- I have problems with the checkout. What can I do?
Receiving your order
- I did not receive an e-mail. What should I do?
- I lost the email with my order. Can you send it again?
How does this service work?
Via the “Find company” option in the menu, a screen with a search bar appears. Type the name of the organization you want to receive more information about. Click on “Find organization”
A list of search results that match your search term will appear. Select the appropriate entity on the “More information” button.
Make here the choice which information you want to receive. Currently you have the choice between a D-U-N-S report or a Credit report. With the credit report you can also indicate in which language you want to receive this report. Rates shown are always ex VAT.
Fill in your name, e-mail address and phone number. Select the country where your company is located and then search for your own company. The fields with address details and VAT number (if available) will then be filled in automatically by us. A VAT number is required.
You can only pay using credit card.
After you press the “Complete Order” button, you will be redirected to our payment provider’s page. Here you can checkout your order securely and encrypted. After the order has been completed, the system will check if the payment has been processed correctly. This check can take up to 5 minutes. You will receive the order with invoice within 5 minutes at the email address you have provided.
I’m having trouble finding a company. What should I do?
It is possible that you are looking for a company but cannot find it in our database. There are several reasons for this.
- The company was recently founded. In some countries, processing may take longer than in the Netherlands, Belgium or Luxembourg. Try again later;
- You are searching for a trade name that is no longer linked to a company. In this case, it is good to find out what the official name is under which the company is registered with the local chamber of commerce;
- You made a typo in the name;
- The system may sometimes have trouble processing special characters such as “&$*#”. Try the search without these characters.
If the above does not apply, we will be happy to help you with your search. Would you like to get in touch with us? Contact Customer Service of Altares Dun & Bradstreet via telephone number: +33 (0)825 805 802.
I’m not a company. Can I use your services as well?
No, that is not possible. Altares Dun & Bradstreet only provides reports and information to business customers.
How do I checkout?
Altares Dun & Bradstreet works together with the payment provider Mollie from Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Through the website the only payment methods available is Credit Card (most common Credit Cards).
Payments are made in a secure environment.
Can I pay afterwards or on account?
Unfortunately this is not possible. The order must be paid immediately.
I have problems with the checkout. What can I do?
We have done our best to avoid problems during checkout as much as possible. Unfortunately, it can happen that the checkout does not work.
- Your bank/payment method has a malfunction. Please try again later.
- Our payment provider has a malfunction. Please try again later.
- Our system has a malfunction. Please try again later.
- Your company cannot be found when filling in company data. Please contact us.
If you see an unexpected error message, please contact the Customer Service department of Altares Dun & Bradstreet via telephone number: +33 (0)825 805 802. In case of technical problems, they will call in the right departments to solve this as soon as possible.
I did not receive an e-mail. What should I do?
That is very annoying. In most cases you have received the email within 5 minutes. The system needs that time to verify the payment. If you haven’t received an email after 10 minutes. Please check the following first:
- Check first of all whether the payment has been successful. Check whether there has been a debit from your bank account or an amount reserved on your Credit Card. If this is the case, the e-mail is probably still on its way to you.
- Check your junk mail folder. We invest a lot of resources to ensure the delivery of e-mail. However, it may happen that your e-mail client recognizes the e-mail as spam.
- Have you entered the correct e-mail address? It is possible that you accidentally made a typo in the email address. The system cannot fix this itself. Please contact Customer Service. In most cases they can check whether the email was sent out and to which email address. In such cases, they can resend the order.
In most cases you have received the email within 5 minutes. If you have not received the e-mail after 10 minutes, please contact the Customer Service department of Altares Dun & Bradstreet via telephone number: +33 (0)825 805 802.
I lost the email with my order. Can you send it again?
No, unfortunately that is not possible. After sending and receiving, the system deletes this data. We only keep the metadata about the order for administrative purposes. Only if the delivery has been delayed due to, for example, an incorrect e-mail address, it is possible to process and send the order again.
Would you like to be in contact about this? Customer Service of Altares Dun & Bradstreet via telephone number: +33 (0)825 805 802
What data do you collect? And, how and for how long do you keep my data?
We have a legal obligation to retain records of transactions for 7 years. We keep this information in a secure environment.
At Altares Dun & Bradstreet the following information is stored securely:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Company name
- Address data
- VAT number
- Order information (date, product and payment method)
The following information is stored securely at the payment provider:
- Total amount
- First and last name
- Payment method (depending on the payment method also IBAN/BIC)
The storage and security of this information is continuously tested against the latest standards. For more information about the storage of personal data, please contact the Data Privacy Officer at [email protected].
From where did you get the (financial) information in the reports?
Altares Dun & Bradstreet collects business data from tens of thousands of data sources from all over the world. Important suppliers for data in the Netherlands and Belgium are the Chamber of Commerce, Kruispuntbank voor Ondernemingen, het Staatsblad, courts, media, public sources and partners from the DunTrade network.
Dun & Bradstreet processes all annual figures filed with the Chamber of Commerce. Dun & Bradstreet has an agreement with the Chamber of Commerce that provides these data after filing and processing. In addition, if no financial data are available, D&B models very limited data in order to give an indication of the size of the company.
The information in the credit report seems wrong. What can I do?
Thin & Bradstreet works according to its own patented DUNSRight quality process. However, in rare cases you may encounter data in a product that is incorrect.
We like to think along with you about how we can solve this for you. We have solid protocols for this.
If you want to provide Dun & Bradstreet with additional information you can send us a request for processing and inclusion in our products by email. Please be aware that Dun & Bradstreet can only process data if all relevant requirements are met.
For example: If you would like to provide D& B with an additional Profit and Loss Account, this must apply to the same financial year as the most recent balance sheet filed with the Chamber of Commerce. In addition, it must be clear that you are authorized to act on behalf of the company. In this case, the additional figures must also have been determined and validated/audited by your accountant or administration firm (both the determination and validation/audit by your accountant or administration firm must be clear from the documents provided).
Once the data has been analyzed and included in the D&B products, this information will become available to all Dun & Bradstreet customers who request it.
Attention! D&B does not process quarterly figures or other interim financial reports, only the annual figures.
I have a complaint. Where can I go?
Dun & Bradstreet aims to provide you with a reliable and consistent service at all times.
However, if you are not satisfied with the service we have given you, you can report this in writing to the Dun & Bradstreet Customer Services team.
In order to provide you with the best possible service, please describe the complaint as fully as possible.
Once we have received your complaint in good order, we will provide you with a unique reference number that will identify your complaint. We will make every effort to resolve your complaint and give you an appropriate response within 3 working days.
You can write to us at the following e-mail address: [email protected]
Or via the following address:
Altares – D&B
A l’attention du Service clients
Campus Equilibre, Immeuble Le Yard, 52/58 avenue Jean Jaurès,